We now support the new RGS version 3.5 in all our Exact Online packages. You can use RGS to standardise the data that you use in your reporting and analysis overviews. Previously, Exact Online only supported the RGS versions 1.1, 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2. With this update, you can now link your G/L accounts to the new scheme.
Access the linking functionality
You can link G/L accounts to RGS from the below pages in Exact Online:
- G/L Account maintenance page: For more information, see Edit G/L accounts.
- RGS suggestions page: For more information, see Reference General ledger Schemes (RGS) | Map to G/L accounts and activate in dashboard widgets.
You can apply RGS from several pages in Exact Online:
- Balance sheet / Profit and loss statement page: For more information, see Get insight into your Balance sheet / profit and loss statement.
- Audit file page: For more information, see Create audit files and payroll audit files.
- RGS Monitor page (Accountants only): For more information, see RGS Monitor.
- Several dashboards.